Make Smarter Decisions
Discover Who is Who in Your Big Data
Senzing’s Entity Resolution 2.0 software analyzes records about people and organizations that contain identifiers (i.e., names, addresses, identifiers) to determine “Who is Who” and “who is related to who.” These resolved and related entities are then consumed downstream by your fraud detection, scoring, recommendation or intelligence systems to generate higher quality business decisions.
Adds, changes, deletes, and queries handled concurrently, sub-second.
Discover who is related to who to better understand opportunity and risk.
No experts are needed since the system learns and corrects itself, in real time.
Scale up from a laptop to a 1k node cluster.
Remembering name, address, and other variations make the system smarter.
DIRTY DATA TOLERANT
World-Class Entity Resolution for Everyone
Smarter. Faster. Easier.
Senzing can be deployed as an end user desktop application on macOS or Windows (up to 10M records) or can be deployed on Linux as API’s allowing application developers to deliver real-time, large scale, entity resolution to the enterprise (supporting 1B+ records).
QUICK AND EASY DESKTOP APPLICATION
- Automatically discover how entities are connected within and between your databases.
- Review and/or export matches, possible matches and possibly-related records.
- Perform comprehensive fuzzy search and get instant answers.
Senzing API is for Java, Python, or C programmers who want to integrate Smarter Entity ResolutionTM into new or existing Linux applications.
EASY SYSTEM INTEGRATION
- Easily integrate Entity Resolution into your systems.
- Supports batch and real-time operations.
- Scales to billions of records.
- Affordable: low total cost of ownership.
From financial fraud, insider threat and law enforcement to GDPR compliance and Customer 360, Senzing has developed unique customized solutions for your big data.
- IBM licenses Senzing technology for use in our advanced big data analytics products. Together we're delivering massively scalable, real-time, actionable intelligence systems that serve mission critical operations.
- Since 2012, G2 has helped us modernize U.S. voter registration while reducing unintended disclosure risk. The system requires less than one full-time person to manage over 250M records for more than 20 states.
- We embedded Senzing within our Alpine Crime Analysis Platform (ACAP) to help us deliver high-value solutions to law enforcement customers. Senzing’s technology was incredibly easy to deploy.
- Giant Oak integrated Senzing technology into GOST® to improve the AML and KYC screening technology we deliver to global financial services firms. G2 helps us reduce false positives when dealing with messy data from multiple sources.