Discover Who is Who in Your Big Data
Our Entity Resolution 2.0 software analyzes records about people and organizations that contain identifiers (i.e., names, addresses, identifiers) to determine “who is who” and “who is related to who.” These resolved and related entities are then consumed downstream by your fraud detection, scoring, recommendation or intelligence systems to generate higher quality business decisions.
Adds, changes, deletes, and queries handled concurrently, sub-second.
Discover who is related to who to better understand opportunity and risk.
No experts are needed since the system learns and corrects itself, in real time.
Scale up from a laptop to a 1k node cluster.
Remembering name, address, and other variations make the system smarter.
DIRTY DATA TOLERANT
Learn More About Senzing
World-Class Entity Resolution for Everyone
Smarter. Faster. Easier.
Senzing App can be deployed as an end user desktop application on macOS or Windows (up to 10M records).
QUICK AND EASY DESKTOP APPLICATION
- Automatically discover how entities are connected within and between your databases.
- Review and/or export matches, possible matches and possibly-related records.
- Perform comprehensive fuzzy search and get instant answers.
Senzing API is for Java, Python, or C programmers who want to integrate real-time, large scale, entity resolution into their enterprise applications (supporting 1B+ records).
EASY SYSTEM INTEGRATION
- Easily integrate Entity Resolution into your new or existing systems.
- Supports batch and real-time operations.
- Scales to billions of records.
- Affordable: low total cost of ownership.
From financial fraud, insider threat and law enforcement to GDPR compliance and Customer 360, Senzing has developed unique customized solutions for your big data.