The First Plug & Play AI Software for Entity Resolution
What is Senzing?
Senzing is the first real-time, purpose-built AI created to perform generic Entity Resolution. With more than 250 years of combined experience building and deploying entity resolution systems, Senzing has created the smartest, most scaleable, affordable and easy-to-use Entity Resolution software in existence.
The currently available version is configured to perform entity resolution on people and/or companies out of the box.
No private data flows to Senzing.
Run Senzing on your cloud or on-premise infrastructure.
CLOUD OR ON-PREM
- We send you code
- No private data flows to Senzing
- Run Senzing on your cloud or on-premise infrastructure
ENTITY RESOLUTION 2.0 FOR END USERS & DEVELOPERS
Analysts, investigators and data wranglers can use the Senzing desktop application on macOS or Windows (up to 10M records) to entity resolve duplicates within and across data sets – discovering who is who in their data.
Java, Python, or C programmers can use the Linux-based APIs to embed Smarter Entity ResolutionTM into new or existing applications.
- Self-tuning, self-correcting, no Entity Resolution experts needed
- Discover who is who and who is related to who — with human quality
- Affordable — no longer only available to the elite
DATABASE & OPERATING SYSTEMS
Desktop App for End Users
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/10 (64-bit) or macOS Sierra (10.12)
- Database: SQLite
Library for Developers
- Operating Systems: Linux
- Database: SQLite, MySQL, AWS RDS, IBM DB2, and Maria DB.
- Scaling: Senzing on Linux scales vertically (i.e., more CPU, RAM, storage on same box) and horizontally (i.e., more boxes). Transactional processing for concurrent adds, changes, deletes, and queries. Heterogenous backend datastores. Database sharding.
Source data from your favorite open source file system (e.g., HADOOP). Publish resolved entity maps back into your open source platforms (e.g., HADOOP, graph databases) or machine learning platforms (TensorFlow, Café, R).
- Deploy Senzing on Kubernetes or Docker
- Connect to open source datastores
- Place Senzing in real-time, streaming, or Kafka applications