From: $500 / month
Senzing Enterprise Non-Production is a world-class Entity Resolution engine that is uniquely easy to use, accurate, fast and affordable. The non-production license for developers includes everything you need to fully integrate Senzing ER into your production system.
NOTE: A license file (.lic) for the Non-Production License will be provided via email within one business day, after we have qualified your order.
Senzing ER Enterprise – Non-Production
Senzing ER Enterprise – Non-Production is for non-production use and includes everything you need to fully integrate and test Senzing ER in your system, explore what’s possible and conduct proof of concepts. This is not a hosted offering; you will receive software to run on your system(s).
Your Non-Production License includes:
- Our Senzing ER software supporting up to 10M
- Our QuickViewer to review/audit Senzing ER’s results
- Knowledge center access
- Free email support
- Access to fixes and upgrades
- Real-time analytics
- Accelerator kits
- Senzing ER repository support for MySQL, Amazon RDS, MariaDB and IBM DB2
- Java, Python and C Interfaces
- 90-day free grace period (before the hard-coded, automatic, timer expires); renewing and downloading the latest Update resets this timer
Exceeds Expectations FAST
The initial customer experience has been stellar with 100% of customers able to load their own data successfully without any training or assistance from Senzing.
- Senzing ER installs in a few minutes
- Within 15 minutes, you will have loaded and viewed Senzing ER results from the provided sample data
- Within 30 minutes, you will have enough knowledge to start modifying the sample data files to run your own data
- Within 1 hour, you will be auditing Senzing ER insights on your data via the QuickView tool
- Within a day, it will be time to experiment and expand your data scenarios to get full use of Senzing ER
- Within a week, you will be exploring the different ways to integrate Senzing ER into your production system
While you are at it, drop us a note at email@example.com to help us understand your experience.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CentOS 7, RedHat 7, or Amazon Linux 2016.09 on x86_64
- 16GB RAM
- 4 Intel or AMD x86_64 processing cores
- 100GB of Flash storage for the Senzing ER repository (SSD/NVMe) to make full use of the system
CentOS 7, RedHat 7, or Amazon Linux 2016.09 on x86_64
SQLite, MySQL, Amazon RDS, MariaDB and IBM DB2
Month, 6-month, Year